Live from Philly
Live from Philly brings together the rich stories, communities, personalities and organizations that surround some of the regionâs biggest shows and venues.
Sharing Your Stories
Live from Philly showcases and celebrates the videos and photo tours from any of the Content Partners on Philly In Focus that highlight how we all share in the music scene in Philadelphia.
- Do you go to shows, create them or support them?
- Do you tell people about upcoming music shows?
- Do you get people to the shows?
- Do you feed them before, after or during?
- Do you book artists, perform, build stages, support sound systems?
- Do you ensure security inside or outside of music events?
- Do you have any special memories or traditions related to live music?
- Your organization must be a Content Partner in Philly In Focus, adhering to the Content and Community Guidelines.
- If youâre organization is not already a Content Partner on Philly In Focus, please fill out this form: www.phillyinfocus.com/become-a-publisher
- Content is the sole responsibility of the Content Partner, who is encouraged to allow contributions from its members, visitors and supporters.
- The shared stories should related to following events and/or venues
- July 21: XPoNential Music Festival, Wiggins Park and Susquehanna Bank Center
- July 29: Identity Festival, Festival Pier at Pennâs Landing
- September 1-2: Made In America, Ben Franklin Parkway
- September 18: David Byrne, Tower Theatre
- Tower Theatre
- Festival Pier
To contribute to Live from Philly or to request any addition information, please contact us and select the âContent Partner Connectionsâ category.